Beer & Spirits
- Region: Veneto
The only and unique Aperol for your perfect Italian aperitivo!
Do you know how to make a perfect Aperol Spritz?
WHAT YOU NEED:
- A bottle of chilled Prosecco
- A bottle of Aperol
- Soda, served from a chilled bottle
- Large wine glasses
- Ice cubes
- Slices of orange
HOW TO MAKE THE PERFECT SERVE
- Fill a large wine glass with ice
- Add Prosecco followed by Aperol in equal parts
- Add a dash of soda water and stir
- Garnish with an orange slice
Grappa Po\' di Poli Morbida Moscato is prepared through artisanal methods, in small lots with a discontinuous bain-marie still. It has a citrus fruit and orange flowers aroma and the taste is mellow and rich.