Canaiolo Toscana IGT Merla Della Miniera 2016 (75cl) - Terenzuola

£26.19

An intense ruby red Canaiolo Toscana with an elegant and spicy perfume, with notes of black pepper, wild berries, and violets. The taste is tense, fresh, enveloping, and mineral, with fruity aromatic returns.

It is paired best with beef and venison.

Quantity

 

Secure Payments

  Free Delivery starting from £80

ONLY £4.99 for delivery over £40

 

Customer Service

Ingredients: 95% of Merla grapes (local biotypes of black Canaiolo) for the remaining 5% Barsaglina. IT MAY CONTAIN SULPHITES. ABV 14%.

WR079-A

Data sheet

Region
Tuscany
Grape
Barsaglina
Merla

Specific References

New product

16 other products in the same category: